i just entered my cousin's wii number, and waiting for them to enter ours. soon we'll be all visiting each other thru our wiis! anybody else want to visit me? email mii.
as for the games, here is my list of have-to-gets:
• super smash bros. brawl
• bully scholarship edition
• wii fit with balance board
• metroid prime 3: corruption the
• legend of zelda: twilight princess (i'm a bit hesitant about this one because i'll probably get too involved and not work or sleep for days and weeks. i'm just a good person i can't help it... sacrificing my own real life for the good of zelda and her people...)
so i got the march issue of consumer reports. it's a great issue with lots of interesting info. ratings from house paint (dunn edwards didn't do so well. sticking to behr), vacuums (dyson didn't do so well, but i'm still sticking to it), and flatscreen tv's (my next big purchase, which is why i bought this issue). but here are some interesting facts:
• between a 1-1/4lb lobster and a serving of mcdonald's "fruit 'n yogurt parfait", lobster has 1 g of fat vs. the yogurt with 2 g.
• chicken of the sea's "premium wild caught alaskan pink salmon" was indeed caught in alaskan waters, but fine print reveals that it was then sent to thailand for processing and packaging and returned to u.s.
• verizon's fiber optics FiOS is rated the best digital tv service compared to satellite and cable. what is fiber optics?• between a starbucks grande tazo green tea frappuccino with whip and a venti starbucks nonfat hot chocolate no whip, the frap has 3g of fat and the hot chocolate has 14g!
okay so since we got a lil behind schedule, bibs wrote up a calendar with edurado and here it is. hopefully it'll put us back on schedule to move back home. so far. the first week looks good.
...crapola-- bibs said the ikea dressers i want to use for the hallway is 1" deeper than the 29" deep space. hmmm... it would've been so perfect at $179/dresser...
••CORRECTION•• just found out bibs used the wrong measurement of the dresser for the depth. he used the 30" height instead of the 19" depth. so very happy it's going to work out perfectly since the space is 29" deep!!!